- Q. What's up with the 8-bit website?
- A. I like 8-bit stuff...
- Q. Why are different pages different colors?
- A. Because they can be! :D In fact, if you can figure out how the colors are generated you'll win the prize.
- Q. What's "the prize"?
- A. I don't know yet... How about your avatar and link right here?
Winner! Tod Cole figured it out!
substr(md5($alias), 21, 6);There is, however, a darkness limiter, so it's not always exactly that color...
- Q. What made you think an FAQ section on your site would be appropriate?
- A. Well, because it was originally an "about" page... but that stuff is really covered on the homepage. So I thought this would at least be amusing...
- Q. Do you know any karate?
- A. No.
- Q. Jeet Kune Do?
- A. That would be rad, but no.
- Q. Dux Ryu Ninjitsu?
- A. ...Yes, I am a Dux Ryu black belt. Actually no.
- Q. Are you at least a black belt in something?
- A. Does Choong-Moo ring any bells!?!?
- Q. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- A. If a woodchuck could chuck wood, a woodchuck would chuck approximately seven times it's body weight in wood per hour given a steady pace.
- Q. Droid or iPhone?
- A. ***Droid***
- Q. K&R or Allman?
- A. I prefer 1TBS (K&R variant).
- Q. Tabs or spaces?
- A. SPACES!!!1!
- Q. What was the last thing you bought on ThinkGeek.com?
- A. Checking... Neapolitan Astronaut Ice Cream. It was amazing. I like freeze dried stuff...
- Q. What kind of computer do you have?
- A. Custom built CyberPower box. Six cores, eight gigs of RAM, 2.1 billion graphics card transistors, 64-bit Windows 7. I got a free RAM upgrade, free liquid cooling, and a free copy of Call of Duty 4. "Free", as in, paid a little extra for all the other components to make up for it.
- Q. Do you own a full tang battle-ready Buster Sword replica?
- A. No :(
Have questions? Just ask!