I Quit Smoking
I smoked for about 10 years before finally quitting. Here are the lovely stats:
- I quit on March 18th, 2006.
- I smoked about 15 cigs per day.
- A pack cost me about $4.00.
- And, let's say each cig I smoked took 10 minutes of my life away...
So, in that case...
- I've been quit for 5,699 days.
- I've not smoked 85,489 cigs.
- I've saved $17,097.77.
- I've saved 594 days of my life.
UPDATE 2021-06-18 I had started smoking again in Nov 2013... I smoked for about 3 months before switching to vaping. I vaped 24mg for ~ 7 years. My last vape puff was May 11, 2021 2:30 pm. I used nic gum for a few days, last nic was on May 15, 2021.